Benefits of becoming a full member of Rotherham Parents Forum Limited
All our members will have access to a variety of services and resources as follows :
- The right to nominate members of the Board of Trustees and vote at the AGM
- Have a say in how the forum is run and what it delivers
- Receive news updates and events information via our text and e-mail service
- Be involved in consultations on new and current issues
- Use our Facebook page and share your experiences and views with other parents
- Attend our drop-in sessions and activities
- Be invited to represent the forum at strategic meetings
- Attend funded training
- Be a buddy to another parent
- Access all our of resources and services
The more parents that are involved, the more accurate the views we have on how Rotherham’s families needs are being met.
All families living with a child experiencing a disability in Rotherham are paramount to the forum being effective. Your views, ideas and contribution to the forum whether in time or in skills are valuable and we appreciate you sharing them with us.